Only available while supplies last.
Made in Toronto, these fantastic slings are made with either Linen or Organic Cotton.
* 100% linen
* Printed by hand
* Grosgrain trim
* White-stripe system (so you always know where to pull)
* Triple reinforced weight-bearing seams
* Cast aluminum rings
* measures 24" X 82"
* Gift packaged in a biodegradable 4" x 9" tube.
Ollie Golightly's Earth Collection is as organic as it gets. They only use fabric treated with natural plants and minerals. Unlike "eco-friendly" or "low impact" dyes, which are chemical dyes in disguise, these are completely natural dyes. Oh, and did we mention that the certified organic cotton is grown on farms in India that are also certified fair trade? Look great, lighten your eco-footprint, and give baby the best start in life. 27"X 72"
1. Attachment & Bonding
Now you and baby can continue to enjoy the closeness you experienced during pregnancy. Studies have shown that babywearing establishes a secure foundation for a great start in life.
2. Happy Babies Are Smarter Babies
Your baby-in-a-sling learns more, socializes more, and realizes greater developmental potential.
3. White Stripe Adjustment System
Every Ollie Golightly sling has a stripe of white ribbon sewn into one edge. This revolutionizes sling fitting for the first-time user by illustrating which part of the sling is being adjusted. You won't find this feature on any other sling!
4. Comfort & Privacy
The Ollie Golightly sling is designed to distribute baby's weight across your back, reducing strain, and supporting baby in a secure position close to the heart. Our sling also has a terrific ‘tail' - a welcome extra-fabric feature for breast-feeding privacy.
5. Versatile Positioning
The Ollie Golightly sling is usable in many different positions from birth to early toddlerhood. It allows a loving parent to embrace life with baby and with style, while leaving adult hands free to embrace all the other important things in life.
6. Do It With Style!
The Ollie Golightly sling is designed to become a staple in your wardrobe. Fine textiles, hand printed designs, and a carefully selected palette of colours make sling wearing not only practical and comfortable, but stylish too!
Using your Ollie Golightly sling safely is easy. Read our safety instructions carefully, and be aware of safety issues each time you use the sling. With practice and mindful use, you can have years of comfortable and safe slinging.
1. Get very comfortable putting baby in and taking her out of your sling. Try practicing with a doll or stuffed toy before attempting a carry position with baby.
2. While in the sling, be sure baby has good airflow. Make sure that baby's chin does not drop to his chest. Check baby's position while sleeping, to make sure that his airflow is not obstructed in any way. Also check for proper alignment of his head and neck, and comfortable positioning of legs, feet, and arms.
3. Your Ollie Golightly sling is expertly crafted to specific quality standards, but you should regularly check the seams and fabric for wear and tear.
4. When in doubt: tighten the rails. A snug baby is a secure baby.
5. Be careful using the sling in all situations, but especially while cleaning, in bad weather conditions, or in challenging environments indoors or outdoors (e.g., stairs, steep or slippery terrain).
6. Do not use the sling in certain situations - while cooking, doing exercise, riding in a car, or if the structural integrity of the sling has been compromised.
7. Use common sense. Be smart, be loving, be safe.